In this information we summarize all parity improvements implemented in all Dell’Orto carburetors (295060, 295062).
Venturi and carburetor body:
- Improved venturi alignment in the throttle body to reduce turbulence.
- Venturi geometry was improved as depicted in figure 1.
- Carburetor body casting finish improved due to tooling renewal.
Figure 1-Carb body & venturi
Float level and venturi gasket:
- Implementation of a 100% end of line inspection of the float level to increase the ease of use and ensure parity of the product – see figure 2.
- Improved assembly process for venturi gasket to make sure that the venturi gasket is not impeding the hole – see figure 3.
|Figure 2 – 100% end of line inspection||Figure 3 – gasket installation|
Fuel filter (kit):
- Omission of the fuel filter (pos.32) for all accessory and spare parts.
- The fuel sieve kit (pos. 32-34) is still available for order as a spare part for e.g. raffle engines (ROTAX PN 268042).
All changes have been taken into consideration in the latest Global Technical Regulations (see section below).